Abandoned vehicles

Phone 0800 180 4140 Gloucestershire Arson Task Force 24 hours a day
or 01453 754379 during office hours
or www.stroud.gov.uk

Anti-social behaviour

Phone 01453 754 276
Email community.safety@stroud.gov.uk


For help with stray or lost dogs, nuisances from barking dogs, dog fouling and the poop scoop scheme, see www.stroud.gov.uk

Or contact SDC Dog Warden Service
Phone 01453 754 490

To report dog fouling on playing fields please contact Stroud District Council  https://www.stroud.gov.uk/report/report-dog-mess-or-fouling-problems

Fly tipping

Stroud District Council
Phone 01453 754 424 during normal office hours:

Email streetcleaning@stroud.gov.uk
Report online Stroud District Council – street cleaning

Highways, faulty or obscured streetlights, blocked gullies

To report problems with roads, pavements or street lights
Phone 0800 514 514
Email highways@gloucestershire.gov.uk
Report online Gloucestershire Highways – Report problems with roads, streetlights etc

National Trust

To contact the local National Trust Warden

Phone 01452 810 052 or 01452 814 213

Water and Sewers

Leaking pipes and problems with sewers

Phone Severn Trent 0800 783 4444

Or report the leak online as soon as possible Severn Trent Water – Report problems

Parish Council Wardens – Footpaths, watercourses, trees and snow.

Randwick Parish Council has the following volunteer wardens who are points of contact for parishioners with concerns about footpaths, watercourses, trees and snow in the parish.

Watercourse Warden
Graham Nulty 07714 286 880

Footpaths Officer
Matt Reed 01453 752 956

Snow Wardens
Randwick Village – vacancy – the Council needs a volunteer who could report conditions, maintain stocks of salt and take on some hand spreading. If you could do this please contact the Clerk – 07803 373 678 – email – clerk@randwickandwestrip-pc.gov.uk

Westrip area – Mark Rees – 07986 391 048