This is the Randwick and Westrip Parish Council website.
It contains information about parish council matters.
The Randwick Village website is at www.randwick.org.uk and has information about many other village organisations and events.
We hope you find the information contained on this site useful. The site content index below gives details for each section:
- News – Recent information from the Council
- Randwick and Westrip Parish Council – Your Parish Councillors
- Next Meeting – There is a public forum for parishioners at each meeting.
- Parish Council Meetings – dates, minutes and agendas
- Council Documents – Parish Plan, FoI etc
- Accounts and Audits – Financial information and annual audits
- Planning & Development – Advice for planning applicants
- Planning Applications – All recent applications in Randwick Parish
- Report it! – Report Problems – street lights, potholes, fly-tipping, abandoned vehicles etc
- Annual Grants – Support for local organisations
- Maps – Maps of the parish
- Randwick Village Website – All about the village of Randwick
- Village History – Randwick Sources
- Randwick Village Hall – How to hire the hall
- How to join the Council – Elections
- Tiers of Government – Which council does what?
- District & County Councils – Your representatives on SDC and GCC
- Useful Services – Village Agent, Care and Repair
- Links – SDC GCC AONB Police Schools Scouts & Australia
- Contact us – email the Parish Council
If you have any comments about this site then please contact us.